The Kapiti Aero Club operates on a membership basis, whereby members are entitled to a discounted aircraft rate and use of the facilities.
Club membership fees
- Club membership is for a financial year which runs from 1 April to the following 31 March
- During the month of March all members will receive a reminder that their annual membership fee is due. Current membership rates are: $180.00 adult member; $45 student/junior member (incl GST).
- To retain their club membership members should settle their membership fee by 30 April
The membership fee may be paid by:
- A direct credit to the club’s bank account (contact the club for bank account details)
- Paying the membership fee at the time you pay for your next flight
- Flights will not be authorised for members who have not paid their annual membership fees by the date due
Become a Member
Complete a Club Membership Application form and hand it into the Aero Club reception.
Annual Membership Fees
Make an online payment for a 1 year annual membership.